Saturday 28 April 2012

Are you game for a True Story; Fiction Style??


             Walking through the long rows of shelves in the library, I was searching for a book which would give me company for the next few days. As I walked past the non-fiction section (which is not my favorite genre), my eyes set on a book named "Aruna’s story” by Pinki Virani. I picked up that book and after reading a page, decided that this was the book I would like to read. And this very book opened up a whole new world of non-fiction and true stories to me!
             After that one, I have read many books in this genre. Mafia queens in Mumbai, based on the lady dons in the city, Black Friday, based on the1993 Mumbai blasts and recently Death in Mumbai, based on the Neeraj Grover murder case are a few of them.
               These works of non-fiction are a treat to our minds.... to read the article further click-here.









-This article by me appeared in the journalistic sahitya column of isahitya media.

No comments:

Post a Comment