Friday 4 May 2012

Hot Fun in the Summertime

Hello everyone.... Welcome to the Upper East side, my world. I am Serena and I live with my friends Kyra and Blair, in this world of glitz and glamour. And the one person who knows all about us is "Gossip Girl". She even got hold of our recent plan of going to the Caribbean for the summer. Her post on the (in)famous gossip girl site:

Hey, Gossip Girl here! Your one and only source to the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite.
Summer spells FUN and the Upper East Siders are never inside during the hot season. How would the temperatures get soaring if the hot ladies of the Upper East Side are not out in the sun, flaunting their designer bikinis and toned bodies???
And as you all are generous enough to keep me updated throughout the summer, here are the details of Kyra and her gang of girls planning for a ravishing summer treat at one of the exotic beaches in Caribbean.
Some excerpts:

K: Hey gals, why not go to Caribbean this summer? Mother is keen on arranging a full paid trip to Europe, but I wanna go to Virgin Gorda!!!
S: That’s a superb plan, K! After such a tiresome semester, I need some break from school and all the other rumors circulating in the town.
B: Virgin Gorda? Will there be a Givenchy’s store there? I need to do some serious shopping this summer!!!
S: Sure, B! But you will be on a holiday, and routine work is strictly a no-no on holidays!!
K: Oh B, don’t you want to bath in the sun, have mocktails and flirt with guys?
B: That I leave with S, K. When she’s around, nobody really even looks at me twice.
S: B, enough of this now. It’s a girls’ holiday, and I want to keep it that way.
B: But it will be really hot there and when I return back to the town I don’t to be a cooked lobster!!
K: Ohhhh B… how can you be so silly? Do you think I would let you burn in the sun? Recently, I came across Lakmé Sun Expert, a wonderful sunscreen lotion.
B: But does it really work? The last time I used a sunscreen, it made my skin look ten years older and the effect wore off like in ten minutes!
S: Don’t you believe K, B? She is the cosmetic expert among the three of us.
K: Thank you, S. And B, the Lakmé Sun Expert, a light feel formula, with SPF and PA+++, protects your skin from the sun’s UVA and UVB rays that cause tanning and help prevent deep-skin damage.
B: K, thank you so much for your suggestion. I am sure the Lakmé Sun Expert will make our summer more exciting and fun!!!
S: Oh yes, I am sure of that. K, and please do carry your guitar. We want to sing and dance and do all the things which we didn’t do last vacations.
K: And beach volleyball too.
S: Yes, that too. Anything for you K!!!
B: Gals, now stop planning! Time to go shopping for new bikinis and sunglasses.
S: Caribbean, here we come!!!

K: Holidays are meant for BFFs!!!

That’s what the Upper East Siders are going to do this summer. Don’t forget to take a leaf out of their books or rather their secretive tabs, and use Lakmé Sun Expert for a fun-filled summer!!!

xo xo Gossip Girl!!!





And now that the whole world knows where we would be during the summer, you are most welcome to join our little fun party!!!





- an entry for the "The Lakmé Diva Blogger Contest", http://www.facebook.com/ilovelakme.

No comments:

Post a Comment